Pick on Cathy about her dialup Was [Re: cincy 2k+

As I also live out in the middle of nowhere, we just got the satallite internet. Something like 150kb up, 500kb down, dedicated line. It's expensive as hell, but living in a house with 3 other comp geeks, it was a necessity. The dish is pretty beefy, but quite cool looking.

Dan

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
yeah even on my farm (33 Miles from Dallas) I have DSL, and I could (and
probably will one day switch over) even get DirectWay satellite
bi-directional internet....common Cathy get with the new millennium already
ya 2 years late

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.