comments needed: 205's and Bridgestone and OZ wheels

I am wondering if anyone has had any trouble running 205's on their
roccos?  Rubbing, I suppose, would be the issue if there is one.

I'd be running these on 15" wheels.  Specifically the OZ Superleggeras.
  Anyone had any experience with OZ, good or bad?  I think those wheels
look hot.

Finally, I am looking at putting some performance tires on their and
thinking about footing the bill for Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Positions:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza+S-03+Pole+Position&vehicleSearch=true&partnum=95WR5S03PP&fromCompare1=yes

Well, any comments are welcome.

-Phil