comments needed: 205's and Bridgestone and OZ wheels

Phil inquired:
> I'd be running these on 15" wheels.  Specifically the OZ
> Superleggeras. Anyone had any experience with OZ, good or
> bad?  I think those wheels look hot.

Finally, I am looking at putting some performance tires on their and
thinking about footing the bill for Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Pos

I've got the O.Z. Superleggeras on my Mk1 with Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole
Position tires. The combo rocks. The O.Z.s are sufficiently strong, light as
hell (11lbs), and the tires are sticky with great breakaway characteristics.

The combo rocks. Do it.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut