Project cancelled, CAR FOR SALE 85 8v

Okay everybody, after much family deliberations, we've decided to let this
idea go. We still have my wifes 86 and I just don't have the time or funds
to go on with my car where I'd like to. Sometime down the road I'll just buy
one already tricked out....ok call me lazy. Anyway, I am asking $500...It
runs strong, has been well maintained with a gazillion miles. I am currently
trying to acquire a fuel pump relay as I swiped mine to replace a bad one in
wifes car. It is located in Virginia within an hours drive of DC, Richmond,
or Charlottesville. Please inquire off list.  Pics can be seen here:
http://www.geocities.com/scirokn/Frankenroc.html
Jon Palm