OT- 97 GTI 2.0 Coil and Bentley info/help needed(Got aTrouble code)

Ok, so I finally broke down and bought an OBD-II scan tool.  I plugged it
in and got two
codes, one from her O2 sensor(which I expected) and a second one which I
will list in it's
entirety- P0102 MAF or VAF circuit low input.  Any thoughts, leads or info
from someone
with a Bentley?

BTW I will be ordering one from Pottterman very soon because I can't do
anything on this car
without one.

John