OT- 97 GTI 2.0 Coil and Bentley info/help needed(Got a Troublecode)

My A3 Bentley lists a table of Motronic fault codes, however there's
nothing like a P0102 in it.

The DTC for MAF according to the table is 2324: "MAF sensor faulty,
missing or incorrect signal. MAF sensor wiring damaged/open/shorted.
Large intake air leak."  Corrective action is listed as: " Check the MAF
sensor connections and wiring.  Check for intake air leaks.  On 4 cyl
engines check for excessive oil deposits on sensor element."

2341 is listed as the 02 sensor DTC.

Does this help at all, or am I reading the wrong table (motronic DTC for
ABA(2.0L) and AAA(VR6) engines.)

Drew

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, John C. Worden wrote:

> Ok, so I finally broke down and bought an OBD-II scan tool.  I plugged it
> in and got two
> codes, one from her O2 sensor(which I expected) and a second one which I
> will list in it's
> entirety- P0102 MAF or VAF circuit low input.  Any thoughts, leads or info
> from someone
> with a Bentley?
>
> BTW I will be ordering one from Pottterman very soon because I can't do
> anything on this car
> without one.
>
> John

|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |
|    http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd       |