Wisconsin listers, speak up!!

Nate you forgot about me. I'm in Waukesha, WI.  Just outside Milwaukee

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Nate Mellom
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 9:23 PM
To: scirocco-l
Subject: Wisconsin listers, speak up!!

In the last few weeks, I've learned of listers in Whitewater, Madison
and Milwaukee.  Last time I checked, WI listers were limited to Beloit
(me), Green Bay and Superior.  There were no real SoWis listers besides
me.
Any more out there?
Be heard!  I've been local-listerless for a long time.

Nate
'81
'84
'87QSW
Beloit, WI

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health,
abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad,