Centreforce clutches - good or bad???

In looking for a clutch setup that'll reliably handle anywhere from 150-175 whp , I've
had a few people suggest Centreforce clutches, but after talking to a local sales guy I'm
not so sure anymore.  He said that in his experience (didn't necessarily say it was VW
related though) they don't stay together well.  Also, when they tried to get a warranty
replacement, Centreforce ALWAYS had some excuse that let themselves off the hook for
replacing it (ie: fine print)...

So, anyone have any experience, good or bad?  Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S
81 S