BORLA QUESTIONS

Yup it's me...

This is it under construction.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/flaatr/vwp?.dir=/exhaust&.dnm=P1010068.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t

Finished and installed but unpainted. I used a low gloss black to finish
them off...
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/flaatr/vwp?.dir=/exhaust&.dnm=P1010084.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

Finished. I shoulda removed it to paint but I was feeling lazy... I masked
off everything after the final clamp and dropped it down. What these
pictures don't show, and I know all the others in this album don't have it
is that the final hanger is no longer welded to the pipe. I had the hanger
hook welded to the clamp so if for any reason I want to replace the tip I
don't have to get a hanger welded onto the new tip... I'll take a pic when
I get the digicam back.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/flaatr/vwp?.dir=/exhaust&.dnm=P4200089.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

Looks like stock, huh? The guy who made this for me was an artist with a
welder!!!
-Raffi