To Cincy and Back....

Cincy..... Took for ever to get there!, seemed the miles would never end for
some reason, No Wind, Nor rain, nor shine, nor flat tires, nor oil leaks,
Nor Gas guzzling Small tanked Slow 1.6l, Nor State Trooper, Nor
constructions shall prevent us to get there! And then the fun started.

Well it was Cincy # 2 for me, and this time, Brian, Chuck and Jeff came
along for the ride... caught up with West coast drivers, slept at scott
Roses's House, yeah the whole bunch of us laying on the floors, chairs,
couches and cots, then arrived the following afternoon at Daun's.

The weekend was a blur of installig a Digifiz in Scott's MKI, Chatter with
as many listers as I could, trading parts, fixing an exhaust, video's,
eating some brisket, and having a grand ol' time.

Kudo's to Daun's once again to host this List treffen, though we did not
beat last year's record, we had a great many car's and people this year once
again.

Many Thanks;
To Caitlin, Brian's Daughter to make sure I got some food.
To Scott for his patience on how much time I "needed" to install the
Digifiz.
To Scott Rose and Family for the Sleep over at his house and the "OMG what a
difference" new Shifter Linkage.
To the rest of you for the travel camaderie, and great time I had again this
year...

See y'all next year!

Pictures I have taken (more will be added in a few days so check on it
during the week as the rest of TST guys get them to me.)

<http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/cincy2003/>

PS: Next year, the caravan from Texas should count 9 cars or more...

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.