Cincy, my new job, and something you won't believe...

OK...to all who have posted about Cincy...it *was* great.  My 3rd year and I saw few that I didn't
meet before...thanks to many, esp. Andy Porter and son for making sure I didn't harm my back by
assisting with some part pulling (and many more for lifting stuff for me, and Big Mac for help
with the teardown, Drew Mac, Dan Bubb for the MegaSquirt show-and-tell, and PapaDaun and MamaDaun
for lending their house again...I could go on forever...).

Anyway, about the tranny teardown, I MADE IT ALL UP!!  Never seen one before!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Joke's on you.

And the new job...I started today as Sales and Service Manager for Cincinnati Machine's (formerly
Cincinnati Milacron) "Value Machine Business" - Basically the machines made in the UK.  Go here to
see:  http://cinmach.com/products/vert_set.htm.  Territory is North and South America.

But the really cool thing...I was going to lunch walking past a defunct display of parts we've
machined/demo'd and what is there?  Gathering dust (since that display hasn't been used in years),
ready for the dumpster..get this...

A COMPLETE 2.0L 16V cylinder head...with seats, guides, bearing caps, etc. etc. etc.  BRAND NEW.
Perfect, at first glance.  No valves.  No shit.

Guess where that's going (with Boss-man's blessings, even)???

I can't grin big enough.  It's a sign of good fate.  That and my telephone extension -  by pure
coincidence - is the same one I had some 10 years ago when I was employed there, in that same
group...

Man, life is good today!

Ron