rad fan won't shut off!!!(plus some rant)

Rob your handy enough just through a switch in somewhere. I had a buddy that
had a car that did that too if I get a chance I'll try to find out what it
was for ya.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)