[Re: Power Goals]

I'd agree with Josh, you'll never stick the power without one. I'd look at
strengthening the frame, and do some serious suspension research, there was a
MkI at the track Sunday that I'd guess is in that range, (or likely higher)
and it looked pretty hairy to control by the end of the quarter, like a high
powered feather drifting all over the track.
My two cents, not that they are worth much.
Cathy