[Re: OMG, it worked?]

Oh I'll surely win, first it will be ordering the parts from the US and
finding out there is some "problem" with my Paypal. Then it will be some neon
orange alert at the border, followed by waiting at my friend's place for a
half day or so, anticipating the arrival of "Brown" with the part. Then home
and play the "anything to declare game", which I usually win at, and THEN I
get into the "my slow ass" part of it. And once it is apart, in true headache
style, it will be the wrong part, like the Toyota engine they delivered when I
first got the car. And I do specify clearly, actually, the US guys almost
always send the right thing, it's the locals that screw up. But I'm getting
like damn Nascar for changing wheels, so don't go there, I'll beat ya.
Otherwise, slow as a snail.
cathy