Fox intake manifold & 10 days to a 272 cam

I too have heard that, but having never gotten into 8V performance (an oxymoron, really)   (oooh
am I gonna get burned for that) I have no definitive experience.

I DO, however, have a Fox intake on Victor Jr, who in the upcoming months is going to have it's
weenie little 1.7L 8V uncermoniously torn out and replaced with something a bit peppier.  That Fox
manifold will be available...if interested, contact me.

Ron