More cincy stuff Quick reply's on this plz

It seems as though the engine deal I had fell through, so anybody lookin
for a g60 longblock with 109,xxx miles on it?  Give me an offer, lowball is
perfectly ok.  And does any body have a brake booster from an 86 on up
scirocco or cabbie?  It seems as though mine has shot craps sorta.  Too
much vaccum it seems is the culprit.  Hit me back asap.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
Import R  "solid shift" linkages for VW A1 chassis