To Cincy or not to Cincy, that is the ..

well, it ain't the question anymore. Sadly my year long planning to attent
Cincy 03 have gone down in flames. Due to the lack of funds for not only the
trip but rent and bills I have to stay home and make money.

The promise of a job coupled with a 1-2 week absence just won't mix this
year. Looks like the even years are in my favor and Cincy 04 is already in
the planning here.

I hope all you guys and gals have fun and take lots and lots of pics to make
those people who could have gone but aren't going again extremely jealous.

Have a save trip everyone and hope to see you knuckleheads out there in 369
days  ;-)