Fox intake manifold & 10 days to a 272 cam

I thought I had read somewhere that the intake runners are larger on a
fox manifold.  Any truth to that?  I have an intake from a 1.7 rabbit
that looks smaller than the one from my old 1.8, but that might just be
wishful thinking.
I talked with TTTuning today and they said that I don't need to change
the valve springs to use their 272 cam in my hydro head.  That made me
happy, but I'm still going to get the stuff to overhaul the heads I have
around. I can hardly wait to see how different my car will feel with
that cam.  I'm thinking of getting a g-tech so I can have some numbers
to talk about.
--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters