From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: June 1, 2003 3:39 PM
To: Robbie Cotner; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: anyone added sound deadening?

I used Dynomat and Dynomat Extreme over my entire trunk, then sprayed it
down with like 3 cans of the rubber truck bed liner stuff. This was in my 88
16v with no rear seat or hatch cover, which makes a big difference. Sound
was a little quieter, actually I'd describe it as muffled, but it wasn't
much of an improvement. Certainly not worth the expense (about $75 all
together). A rear seat and hatch cover will make a huge difference in sound
if you can go that route.

Dan

P.S.- If you still want to use Brown Bread, you can find it really cheap on
Ebay.

Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm thinking of doing this so I'm wondering; what did you use, where did you
put it, how much did it cost and how were your results? For now I'm leaning
towards Brown-Bread for deadening material, 70sq feet of it:
http://www.b-quiet.com/brownbread.html

Thanks,
-Rob