anyone added sound deadening?

I used Dynomat and Dynomat Extreme over my entire trunk, then sprayed it down with like 3 cans of the rubber truck bed liner stuff. This was in my 88 16v with no rear seat or hatch cover, which makes a big difference. Sound was a little quieter, actually I'd describe it as muffled, but it wasn't much of an improvement. Certainly not worth the expense (about $75 all together). A rear seat and hatch cover will make a huge difference in sound if you can go that route.

Dan

P.S.- If you still want to use Brown Bread, you can find it really cheap on Ebay.

Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm thinking of doing this so I'm wondering; what did you use, where did you put it, how much did it cost and how were your results? For now I'm leaning towards Brown-Bread for deadening material, 70sq feet of it: http://www.b-quiet.com/brownbread.html

Thanks,
-Rob