timing belt cover

I don't even bother trying to remove these things the "proper" way anymore.  I grab an
old butter knife, heat it up red hot with a torch, and cut/melt sections of the cover
until I can pull it free.  It only takes a few minutes instead of banging your head
against the wall for an entire day...  No pulleys to remove either, if you're not
planning on running a cover after...

Mark.
80 S
81 S

 --- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote: > Well, I figured it would be easier to find
the oil leak in the mk2 instead of swapping