Demo derby

I left work yesterday evening to stop by my parents and had to drive by the
entrance to the annual Fredericksburg Fair. Seems this year the main
atttraction is a demolition derby. Well while I'm sitting at the light,
across the intersection on a trailor is a MK1 Rocco. I didn't think til he
turned towards the fairgrounds. He had the nerve to pull up beside me and
ask if I wanted to enter mine too. HELL NO!!!! I said.

Jon Palm
85 Project
86 Auto