temperamental cars they are....

well as I prepare myself to sell the Daily Driver, yesterday... it throws a
fit....yep temper tantrums are us....this car I have had for a year that has
been solid like a rock, not the quickest of the ones I own, but pretty much
the only one that I trust to get me to work all the time, now, all of the
sudden, cv joints clickety-click, the engine oil temp runs at 120 instead of
110, and while driving it to work, it tosses the alternator belt for good
measure.

Sheeh Got to love our car, cause gawd know some time they just are a pain in
the arse to have...

....gone to fix the girl.. and see if she has not decided to self-destruct
anything else.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco