OT:Re: Driving quiz....

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> Hey, I realise that the "Red Green" Show is a misdirection, I saw "South
> Parks, Blame Canada"!

That was more misinformation - CSIS has infiltrated pretty much the entire
run of adult (or quasi-adult, as the case may be) programming.

> We know your true intentions   :)

You go ahead believing you do, Jules... ;)

> I am willing to start negotiations as to the state of the border as soon as
> you tell us what Canadian Bacon really is!

That'd be yer 100 percent grade A Pork.  Best enjoyed with 100% Canadian
Lager or Ale, and of course, a bunch of your best redneck friends.

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |