OT:Re: Driving quiz....

Hey, I realise that the "Red Green" Show is a misdirection, I saw "South
Parks, Blame Canada"!

We know your true intentions   :)

I am willing to start negotiations as to the state of the border as soon as
you tell us what Canadian Bacon really is!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com