Driving quiz....

Well, yeah - there's no way I'd _DO_ half of that stuff in practice
(slowly go up a snow covered hill?  yeah, right - I'd like to get home
thanks - have these yahoos ever seen SNOW?)  But it's not hard to pick out
the so-called "right" response.

I think the Yanks know we're armed, but if they don't open the border
to our beef they're gonna find out first hand.  We'll crash all our
CF-18's on their sorry asses.

Damn - did I CC: the list on this one?

Ooops... ;)