Driving quiz....

12/17, but about three I did the old "they'll pick this but I'd do that" and
my gut instinct was right. But none of the questions that really concern me
were there, like what to do if you see Bambi, the greatest weapon of
biological terror I generally encounter. Options would include-  how empty
the freezer is / if you are driving the beater pickup or not. Got a brush
bar? It's venison.

And Drew, ssshhh! You're letting those 'murricans know we're armed, that's a
well kept national secret ;)

Cathy