  From: Ryan Ruggles
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 9:19 PM
  Subject: problems shifting gears ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

  I am having problems shifting gears in my rabbit gti.   What could this be?
  I know the clutch is good (it doesn't slip).  Maybe the tranny is low on
  fluid?  WHat else could this be?  I am going on a 1000km trip next friday
  and I am kind freaked out about it.  Please tell me my tranny is not
  focked!!!!

  Ryan