[CANADA] 12th annual Volksfest

Well talking about shows in canada, I just received their flyer this year
oonce again, though I am living in texas...lol

Details
Volkfest - Lagest non-judged vw only event in canada
Sunday August 3rd 2003. Downtown Embrun, Ontario.
(Between Montreal and Ottawa off Hwy 31)

Parts Sales, Participation awards, Raffle for VW Parts, Dash Plaques (those
are cool btw), BBQ LUnch, Free Swap PLace, Door Prizes, Car wash and more...

Gates open at 9am , 5$ entry, all procedds for local charities.

Last year over 300 Aircooled/Watercooled showed up for this!

Contact names for further details :
Bob Lyons 613-443-1853 and Michiline Lane 613-722-9939

PS: I have attented one of these shows, and Ill tell you I had fun... too
bad I live in Texas Now, I like the "non judged" events.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco