Radio wiring question...

There are 2 wires. One supplys power to the amp and the other is a low
current line that supplies the memory for settings. Look at the fuses
inline. The power line goes to a switched 12v and the other to constant
power. I added a switch between the constant 12v and the power line. This
way I can turn the radiop on when the car is off...

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com