Celebrate with me!

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Cathy Boyko wrote:

> today will be about headlights, a conspiracy with a certain red Wolfie who
> shall remain nameless. These cars do gang up on you.

Well, you can't expect that Carrots and the Headache weren't going to feel
put out about not getting to make that second trip to Wilmington.  Sounds
like the Headache was more bitter than Carrots, but I expect that's
because I spend about 12 hours a week of quality bonding time with mine,
while you neglect that poor sweet thing of yours.  Really, you should just
find a new home for her, somewhere where she won't feel so neglected.

And don't think your recent success with the guage cluster will buy you
brownie points with the Headache - she's holding out on you.  My guess is
the next stage will be intermittent taillight issues...

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |