(tech) More odometer questions...

Simple instructions for repairing broken odometer:

Mail your complete speedometer to Rick Borth at Overseas
Speedometer.  Information can be found at http://www.speedometer.com.
Include payment.  Receive rebuilt, calibrated speedometer back in the mail
several days later.  Install.  Smile.

:)
Jason

PS:  He did my speedo in Tinkle...