Celebrate with me!

Well, the never ending list of tech procedures for the summer continues to
grow. SO far this summer, theres been a ton of stuff (with help, MC and
clutch, and the ever popular 16V water pipe, various filters and fluids, etc),
and the latest is the odometer. At the same time, the following victories: I
finally have a speedometer light, and a working clock! (I could never set it,
the pin was jammed up on a chunk of plastic) Also, many messy wires are now
bundled with the rest of the harness, and I resolved an annoying rattle too,
and found out why one of the switches had stopped working. (and the MFA still
works, WOOHOO!!!) But to have a working odometer again, that's the icing on
the cake. Next will be to finally get the strut bearings into Klaus, (and
likey a set for the bug, gotta look at some intact A4s on the weekend) but
today will be about headlights, a conspiracy with a certain red Wolfie who
shall remain nameless. These cars do gang up on you.

Anyway, today I'm the queen of the guage cluster, thanks to you guys and the
great tech procedures you write up. Keep 'em coming!
Cathy
1987 2L 16V "the silver headache"
1979 Non-S "Klaus"
1999 TDI "Punchbuggy"