need alignment spec suggestions (H&R springs)

I finally installed my H&R sports from a group buy done in '00 (w/
Boges).  So I'd like to get some suggestions on alignment specs if they
should differ from Bentley specs at all.  This is a daily driver
(beater) that is used as a work vehicle, so super-aggressive handling at
the expense of my new tires isn't desired.

Also, is a thrust-angle alignment sufficient or should I get the 4-wheel
alignment?

Thanks,
Phil