  From: Kevin Collins
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 10:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Who's going to Dubwars?

  Shawn c Meze wrote:

  > Its pretty sad that none of you pukes showed up. (I dont hold the entire
  > list in contempt, just the nor-cal and so-cal listers.)

  Guilty as charged!  It was a simple decision for me - I'm planning on
  driving 400+ miles (each way) up to the bay area in 2 weeks to attend
  the ND BBQ and hang with the local A1/Scirocco guys.  Another long road
  trip so close together was not in the cards.  Choosing between the two
  was a no-brainer - 100+ degree temps in choking dust in the middle of
  the central valley, or taking the twisty, scenic cool drive up the coast
  and in the Santa Cruz mountains with a gaggle of A1's?  No contest!

  So did you win the burnout contest again this year or what?  What about
  the road race?

  --
  Kevin Collins
  Huntington Beach, CA