From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Shawn c Meze
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 10:22 PM
To: flaatr@yahoo.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Who's going to Dubwars?

Its pretty sad that none of you pukes showed up. (I dont hold the entire
list in contempt, just the nor-cal and so-cal listers.) Only 2 Rocs
showed in the car show. There were 5 there total. WEAK. Thanks guys!
Seems this list is more about holding hands that actually doing
something. Not a bash, just an observation of late.

Like anything else, people change,  evolve and interest change too. Im
tired of the daily delete fest so, for me its that time as well.
Enjoy guys! see ya

Shawn M?ze