Who's going to Dubwars?

Shawn c Meze wrote:

> Its pretty sad that none of you pukes showed up. (I dont hold the entire
> list in contempt, just the nor-cal and so-cal listers.)

Guilty as charged!  It was a simple decision for me - I'm planning on
driving 400+ miles (each way) up to the bay area in 2 weeks to attend
the ND BBQ and hang with the local A1/Scirocco guys.  Another long road
trip so close together was not in the cards.  Choosing between the two
was a no-brainer - 100+ degree temps in choking dust in the middle of
the central valley, or taking the twisty, scenic cool drive up the coast
and in the Santa Cruz mountains with a gaggle of A1's?  No contest!

So did you win the burnout contest again this year or what?  What about
the road race?

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA