How are roll-bars typically made/purchased?

I'm a mech. engr. (unemployed) with some experience designing tube frames for race cars, analyzing them, etc.  Give me a call after 8:00 central, or on weekends and we'll talk.  412-606-2535.  That's open to anyone who wants to discuss any of this stuff.

BH