Delta Camshaft on Ebay

Delta cams have been discussed on the list off and on and I've only heard positive things from listors who have gotten a cam from them. They're best known for taking a stock cam and regrinding it to different specs for $100. Check out their site at www.deltacam.com. If the cam is brand new and being sold by Delta, I'd feel confident with it.

Dan

Rob Calderwood <robcalderwood1@charter.net> wrote:
I have never heard of this company. I was planning on putting a G-grind into my solid lifter head. Any opinions on this Delta cam?

Thanks,
Rob