From: Mike Smith
To: car
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 2:19 PM
Subject: jigglin' speedo...

I was told a while back by the list that my speedo needle is bouncing around because my speedo cable needs a lube.  Should I do this or would it be better to just get a new one?  If I do lube, is that in the Bentley?  If not, how is it done?

Mike

ps. Are you guys sure my needle isn't just dancing because it's Funkengroovin'?

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source