Can rear beam studs be removed/replaced? - snapped one

Damn-didly damn damn damn...  (sorry to get all vulgar there guys)  :-)  Just when
everything seemed to be going so well with my build-up I snapped a f***in rear beam stud
yesterday.  I've got a pretty good feel for the "point" when a bolt is about to snap, but
this one twisted off REALLY easily.

Are these studs replaceable?  Or maybe a better question would be - are they replaceable
on a rusty 23 year old weatherbeaten car?

There's still a bit of a stud sticking out, so I might just weld a couple of washers to
the stud and bracket...

Mark.
80 S
81 S