Waterfest :-)

--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:

> no sweat man, just bring a bunch of mirrors and other
> 'bling bling' stuff,
> slap it on there, and they wont be able to tell it from
> the other a3/a4 vws
> there.

here are 2 dorks,
> sitting in momo
> racing seats, in a supposedly "race vw", but what are
> they doing??? playing
> grand turismo!
> how about DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR instead.
> sorry, some things drive me nuts.

And everyone wonders why I have almost no desire to go to
Waterfest.  I'm into the 'roccos, and I'm way into my
friends that drive them, but I can do without the rest of
the crap.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."