Waterfest :-)

> I'm going, bringing the family. Since this is another year that my car
> isn't done, I will be sporting the 85 Cadillac Eldorado baby!

no sweat man, just bring a bunch of mirrors and other 'bling bling' stuff,
slap it on there, and they wont be able to tell it from the other a3/a4 vws
there.

the one year i went, there were these guys:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/b-waterfest-2001/images/image98.htm
dorking in this supposedly "fixed up" vw.
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/b-waterfest-2001/images/image100.htm
i suppose that cage would improve strength of the chassis. too bad its only
to make the thing strong enough to hold #400 of subwoofers.
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/b-waterfest-2001/images/image101.htm
aah, this is just icing on the cake. here are 2 dorks, sitting in momo
racing seats, in a supposedly "race vw", but what are they doing??? playing
grand turismo!
how about DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR instead.
sorry, some things drive me nuts.
Al