FS: Full-Race Mk1 Gauge Cluster Panel

That's yours? Sweet! I just missed getting a non-anodized version because I was trying to think of a way to mount my climate controls before I bought it. Very rare and trust me, way cooler than diamond plate floors for your racer.

Dan

Neal Tovsen <nealtovsen@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey everybody,

I bought this really sweet black-anodized CNC aluminum gauge cluster
panel for my '77 way back when I started the project. Unfortunately, it
does not include provisions to keep the heater controls, so I can't
really use it in Street Modified.

This would be perfect for a hard-core Solo-I/II or track car, or for
anyone going for the "full race" look.

Pics and description available on VW Vortex:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=925652

--
Neal Tovsen