tools for tranny swap?

In my opinion rams are just as safe or safer than stands but the problem I
had is if your car is even just a little bit lowered your going to crunch
the front air dam of the car pulling onto the ramps, well the two that I
tried on my 8V where sloped to high... wouldn't even think of trying to
pull the 16V onto ramps.

Stands are better for our cars.

-Raffi