tools for tranny swap?

Eesh, okay good to know. So far I've had zero luck
tracking down the sockets. NAPA has to special order
all of them and it's gonna cost at least $75. Harbor
Freight is no help either. Can I rent these tools from
a listor? Or maybe someone knows of a real cheap place
I can get this stuff? I have no Home Depot or anything
near me.
Needed:
12pt socket set, preferably 3/8" drive covering 8mm up
to at least 10mm
hex sockets, 8mm and 17mm
torque wrench(es?)
17 and 19mm combo wrenches

I have regular sockets, as long as deepwell isn't
needed, I just need everything else that Jeff listed.

Dan