tools for tranny swap?

Lots of tools, and plenty of knowledge! :)

Seriously, the clutch alignment tool (if you take the
clutch off) and the tripple-square bits for the CV
joints are the only things I can think of. And a
Bentley of course. Other than that, just a good
assembly of regular sockets, wrenches, jack(s), jack
stands, blocks of wood, etc...

You'll also need a friend to help spot you while you
bench-press the thing back in place and to help you
out if you get yourself in a "situation"... :)

If you're like me, it'll take you WAY longer than it
should on your first try. Count on it! But it isn't
really that hard for someone with experience, so the
next time you do it you'll wonder what took so long
the first time.

Neal