Best Wife in the World!!

Very touching.  :P  My wife (at least, she will be my wife come Friday at 4pm) saved my 16v.  It was sitting for a year while I decided what to do and how I was going to do it.  She came along and pretty much paid for the rebuild on the engine and a bunch of other stuff so that it would pass all inspections.  And none of that "You have to pay me back" stuff, either.  She realizes how much the rocco means to me and did it because I love it so.  The other day, I checked Kelly Blue Book and when I told her what the average trade in value of it is, she cringed and then said it doesn't matter because I love it so much.  She kicks ass!

And, speaking of inspections, I took it to do the MD emissions and it passed like it was giving out pure oxygen.  I've never had a car that clean.  :)

Mike

Dave Ewing <MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net> wrote:
Hey all! The other day the wife took the Caddy to run some errands and when she came back she said that I "Need to get the Scirocco done!!". The caddy is only a 1.6L diesel (very nice running I must say) with a 5 spd but has my own version of overload springs in the back for loading the thing up. With this set-up it makes it handle awesome (with no other mods other than cheapy upper and lower front stressbars--probably JC Whitney or something). She said the scirocco needed to get done so she could have something fun to drive once in a while. Her Chrysler Town & Country just doesn't do the trick and being impressed with the Caddy made her realize that she has been without real power long enough (2.0L 16v Rabbit rearended last year this time). Just thought wanted to share how perfect marriage can be!!

Dave

P.S. It's actually her fault I'm a VW fanatic today!!

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source