Best Wife in the World!!

Hey all!  The other day the wife took the Caddy to run some errands and when she came back she said that I "Need to get the Scirocco done!!".  The caddy is only a 1.6L diesel (very nice running I must say) with a 5 spd but has my own version of overload springs in the back for loading the thing up.  With this set-up it makes it handle awesome (with no other mods other than cheapy upper and lower front stressbars--probably JC Whitney or something).  She said the scirocco needed to get done so she could have something fun to drive once in a while.  Her Chrysler Town & Country just doesn't do the trick and being impressed with the Caddy made her realize that she has been without real power long enough (2.0L 16v Rabbit rearended last year this time).  Just thought wanted to share how perfect marriage can be!!

Dave

P.S.  It's actually her fault I'm a VW fanatic today!!