A new Religion!!

rocco16v@netzero.net writes:
<<Hmmmm.
Cult, maybe........?>>

  Nah, religion. The faithfully religious drive, care for, restore/modify and
maintain a (fill in year, make and model).

   The cultist says, "I have resurrected a '77 Scirocco from the dead". The
cultist is never finished with his car, no matter if it's 100% restored.

   The religious views the salvage yard as a source of spare parts from
wrecked or abandoned vehicles.

    The cultist sees the inside of a salvage yard as needed sacrifices.

<<Why is the VW symbol upside down?
Do they know what that usually means?>>

  I think in this case it means VWoA's lawyers can swallow their own tongue
and get bent.

Carl -practicing automotive necromancer-
77'rocco
03vue